What Does MMAP Do?
A highly skilled team of trained volunteer counselors offers educational assistance to Medicare beneficiaries through individual counseling to help them understand health care choices. Because they are not connected with any insurance company, MMAP Counselors are able to serve objectively and confidentially.
MMAP can help you understand:
- Medicare eligibility, enrollment, coverage, claims, and appeals
- Medicare Health Coverage Options
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (Part D)
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance (Medigap)
- How to report Medicare/Medicare waste, fraud, and abuse
- Long Term Care Insurance options
Call a MMAP Counselor at 1-800-803-7174, email your question to email@example.com visit Medicare.gov to get started online.
(please note that the program is operated by volunteers so you may have to leave a voicemail)