CARF Survey June 18 - June 20, 2018
A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting AAAWM June 18 through June 20, 2018. Click here for printable version of annoucement.
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality and best practice. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve in order to deliver the highest quality of service to our clients. AAAWM hopes to achieve continuation of the accreditation we earned in 2015 for our Care Management and Home & Community Services.
As part of the evaluation, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You can contact us directly at (616) 456-5664 | (888) 456-5664 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact CARF International directly.
- Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
- Telephone: (520) 495-7001
- Fax: (520) 318-1129
*CARF International - A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.