Older Americans Act Proposal Open
The Area Agency on Aging of Western Michigan (AAAWM) is seeking proposals to provide contracted services funded under the Older Americans Act in Region 8. This is a separate funding stream that provides services to clients who may not be receiving services through the MI Choice Waiver or Care Management program.
This proposal process is for three years, Fiscal Years 2014- 2016. The funding awarded will be for the first year of the three year proposal, Fiscal Year 2014 (October 1, 2013 through September 30, 2014).
- Letter for Mailed Proposals
- Proposal General Information
- OAA Proposal
- Service Design and Description (attachment II D)
- Service Budget (attachment II E)
- Disease Prevention/Health Promotion Description (attachment II F)
- Caregiver Support Services Description (attachment II G)
Any questions concerning the proposal process will be answered at the Proposal Workshop.
- April 24, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. - Proposal Workshop at the Area Agency on Aging of Western Michigan, Conference Room, 1279 Cedar NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- May 13, 2013 12:00 p.m. (noon) - Proposals due at the AAAWM office, 3215 Eaglecrest Dr NE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525. No proposals accepted after this date.
Please note that our agency will be moving on Monday, May 6th through Wednesday, May 8th. It is not recommended to drop off proposals during this time.