Millage Funding Important Dates
The 2013 Kent County Senior Millage funding process will begin July 1, 2012. Unfortunately another millage decrease is projected for 2013. The amount will be released in July.
Here are dates to remember for the 2013 Kent County Senior Millage (KCSM) funding process:
- July 1, 2011 – Letter of Intent released. Only new providers or current KCSM providers requesting new services should submit a Letter of Intent.-CLOSED
- Monday July 30, 2012 @ 12:00 noon – Letters of Intent due.CLOSED
- August 10, 2012 – Continuation Funding Forms released. These are to be completed by every current service provider who wishes to request funds for 2013. No exceptions.
- August 10, 2012 – Proposal released for new services or new service providers. Proposals will only be issued to agencies who have submitted a Letter of Intent and who have been approved by the KCMRC to proceed in the funding process.
- September 10, 2012 @ 12:00 p.m. – Continuation Funding Forms and Proposals due.
- October 8, 9, and 10, 2012 –Oral Presentations scheduled with the KCMRC.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Jackie or your Contract Coordinator. If you are considering submitting a Letter of Intent, I strongly urge you to discuss your idea with us prior to July 1, 2012